LAW : FACULTY
RESEARCH INTERESTS & AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Environmental Law
- Citizen Enforcement of Environmental Laws
- Environmental Justice
- Legal Education in Korea
- JD, Boalt Hall School of Law
- BA, Yale University
- Visit my SSRN page.
- Use of Role Play and Interview Mode in Law Clinic Case Rounds to Teach Essential Legal Skills and to Maximize Meaningful Participation, 19 Clinical L. Rev. 207 (2012).
- Recognizing the Link Among Climate Change, Food, and Poverty, 46Clearinghouse Review, Journal of Poverty Law and Policy 289 (2012).
- Federal Air Pollution Requirements, The Recorder, July 5, 2012.
- The Importance of U.S. Law and Teaching Methods to Korean Undergraduates, 26 Soongsil L. Rev. 239 (2011).
- Fighting for Environmental Justice Takes Long-Lasting Coalitions, 45 Clearinghouse Review, Journal of Poverty Law and Policy 158 (2011).
- Navigating Environmental Regulations, The Recorder, June 22, 2011.
- Pursuing Environmental Justice: Obstacles and Opportunities - Lessons From the Field, 31 Wash. U. J.L. & Pol'y 121 (2009).
- A case study of environmental justice work in West Oakland, The Race Equity Project, May 15, 2009.
- Comment, United States v. Grace & Co., 29 Real Property Law Reporter, March 2006.
- Co-author, Reflections on the Birth of the Journal: a Founders' Roundtable Discussion, 20 Berkeley J. of Gender, Law & Justice 12 (2005).
- Federal Impact on State Resources; Fighting the Feds For Clean Air, San Francisco Chronicle (Sept. 10, 2003). Also available at TomPaine.com.
- Citizen Suits in the Federal Courts: Pre-Litigation Considerations, Environmental Law Section of the State Bar of California, Fall 2000.
- Standing Up, California Law Business, Feb. 22, 2000.