- Advanced Legal Writing
- Appellate Advocacy
- Lawyering Skills: Asylum Law
- Legal Analysis
- Reproductive Rights and Justice
- Writing and Research
JD, University of California, Hastings College of the Law
M. Ed., Univeristy of California, Los Angeles
BA, Stanford University
PROFESSIONAL AND TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Legal Consultant for Morgan Stanley, Japan Ltd., Tokyo, Japan.
- Litigation Associate for several San Francisco law firms.
- Worked at Legal Services for Children and National Center for Youth Law.
- Volunteer: ACCESS Women's Health Justice, 2009-present.
- Member, Board of Directors, AIDS Legal Referral Panel, 2002-2004.
California Bar Edge: California Torts (Aspen Publishers, 2011).
Member, State Bar of California