Contact: Frequently Asked Questions
The path to success often begins with a question.
Find answers to the questions posed below through our web resources and contact our enrollment team for further information.
ANSWERS FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
Where do I go to:
- Find out more about GGU Law Programs?
- Find more information about my area of specialization?
- Find out the admission requirements to my program?
- Find how much my program will cost?
- Find out how to transfer to GGU Law?
- Find out what courses are being taught by term?
- What does Law Career Development offer to students?
Our students gain hands-on experience and training that prepares them for practice right out of law school, a boon for employers.
Certificates of Specialization are awarded to JD students. Requirements vary, but usually include coursework and clinical practice.
Find out the admission requirements to my program?
Find all the information you need for law admissions for both international and US applicants:
GGU Law administers a full range of programs to help students fund their education. Costs can be met with a combination of scholarships, federal work study, federal loans and alternative financial assistance.
GGU's online Course Schedule allows you to easily search for courses by term or subject.
Law Career Development provides life-long career coaching and planning resources, internships, and job postings for students, employers, and alumni.