Contact: Frequently Asked Questions
The path to success often begins with a question.
Find answers to the questions posed below through our web resources and contact our enrollment team for further information.
ANSWERS FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Where can I learn more about GGU Law programs?
- Where can I find more information about my area of specialization?
- What are the admission requirements to my program?
- How much my program will cost?
- How can I transfer to GGU Law?
- What courses are offered in the upcoming terms?
- What does Law Career Development offers to students?
Our students gain hands-on experience and training that prepares them for practice right out of law school, a boon for employers.
Certificates of Specialization are awarded to JD students. Requirements vary, but usually include coursework and clinical practice.
Find all the information you need for law admissions for both international and US applicants:
Golden Gate University School Law administers a full range of programs to help students fund their education. Costs can be met with a combination of scholarships, federal work study, federal loans and alternative financial assistance.
GGU's online Course Schedule allows you to easily search for courses by term or subject.
Law Career Development provides life-long career coaching and planning resources, internships, and job postings for students, employers, and alumni.