School of Law: Alumni
"GGU Law's flourishing alumni network includes extraordinary practitioners and scholars working in large and small law firms, state and federal courts, and government agencies across the Bay Area and the world."
- Dean Rachel Van Cleave
GGU Law alumni share a thriving network and numerous benefits:
- Networking receptions, awards ceremonies, auctions, reunions, and other gatherings, including the State Bar Reception, and biannual Swearing-In Ceremonies
- Reduced-cost MCLEs
- Free use of the Law Library for the first two years after graduation; $25 per year thereafter
- Professional membership opportunities, including the Law School Consortium Project (LSCP), a Bay Area network that links and provides benefits to private practice attorneys who serve low and middle-income clients
- Tuition savings on individual law classes
- A complimentary subscription to Golden Gate Lawyer
- A complimentary subscription to GGU, the University's alumni magazine
For a full listing of benefits, including access to the online alumni directory, please visit GGU's Alumni Services Page.
Consult the experts to jump start your career, by taking advantage of these offerings:
- Career counseling in person and over the telephone
- Subscription to LCSonline job posting site
- Access to Law Career Services books, videotapes, and computers
- Resume and cover letter review
- Job search resources, including workshops
Visit Golden Gate University Alumni Services to join the Alumni Association and stay connected to the University community.